1. Name: Emma Chambers
2. Nickname (if you have one): M&M
3. Job: Maintenance Assistant/Lifeguard
4. Age: 17
5. Years on Summer Staff: 2013/2014 – Store and Maintenance
6. Years Attending Camp: Seven
7. High School/College: I graduated from Seneca High School. I will be attending Eastern University in the fall.
8. Home Church: Sicklerville UMC
9. Favorite Delanco Memory: Moving to Camp in 2013
10. If someone made a movie of your life, which actor/actress would play you? Jennifer Love Hewitt
11. You’ve been given access to a time-machine. Where would you go + why? If I had a time machine I would go back to the day I got to meet Nate Ruess because he was such a great guy. I would love to get the chance to get to talk to him again.
12. What are you most looking forward to this summer? Just spending another great year with the amazing people on staff and growing closer in my walk with Christ before I start my freshman year at Eastern University.
13. Favorite Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 31:6
14. Briefly describe your testimony. I don’t have one of those big testimonies that will move you to tears. I grew up in a good Christian household with 2 loving parents who would do anything for me, and a sister who always supports me. I grew up embraced by the church and I always had a strong Christ based life. I went to church and youth group almost every Sunday and was at most the events that the church held. I grew up coming to Delanco Camp and every time I came, I felt so blessed to have such an amazing life. I knew my life was great but I never had a true relationship with Christ. It wasn’t until the summer of 2013, that I my walk with him became a true one. When my family moved to Delanco for the summer to take over as the caretakers of camp, my life changed. I had to leave my hometown, move away from my friends, and move High Schools going into my sophomore year. That is when God really started to test me. My life had changed in the matter of a month. After a summer with amazing people who helped to strengthen my walk with Christ, my life began to change for the better. Throughout the past summers of serving here at camp my world has changed so much and I cant wait to see where God takes me from here. I have never had such a strong faith and I am looking forward to grow even more this summer while serving here at Delanco Camp.