Delanco Camp is available for your next retreat or event! We’re close to it all, about 30 minutes away from major shopping venues in South Jersey and far from it all, tucked away in the beautiful New Jersey Pine Barrens. Our retreat center, kitchen, and dorms are large enough to accommodate groups and events of different sizes while our camp provides you a chance to separate yourself from the chaos of the world and remain in solitude with God. Our facility also includes a Challenge Course that’s great for team-building exercises, a pavilion area for picnics, a campground for camping and other events and a Tabernacle that’s perfect for summer camp weddings, worship services and concerts.
The retreat center is our main building for groups renting the camp. The Retreat Center has multiple dormitory style rooms (Downstairs- 1 large and 1 small room. Upstairs- 2 rooms). The Retreat Center as a whole, houses 52 people. Both floors have bathrooms with 3 showers, 3 stalls, and sinks for your use. The Retreat Center has a main meeting room and fully functioning kitchen attached. The kitchen is equipped with pots and pans, silverware, and many dishes, You are welcome to use them, but we ask that you clean whatever you use. We do not have a dishwasher in this kitchen. The Retreat Center is heated and can be used all year round.
Brown and Burrell Cabins
Located behind the Warchol House and next to the volleyball court, these cabins each contain three, four-person bedrooms, each with a personal bathroom and shower. Each cabin also has a small counselor room with its own bathroom and shower. Each cabin has a screened in porch as well. These cabins are not heated and therefore can only be used during the warmer months.
Our Boys Dorm is located out by the sand soccer field and next to the Tabernacle. This building is called the “Boys Dorm” only because it is used during the summer camps as the primary dormitory for our boy campers. This dorm can only be used for one gender as it has three large dormitory rooms all connected by a large bathroom. The Boys Dorm can hold approximately 48 people. This building is not heated and therefore can only be used during the warmer months.
Our Dining Hall is located on the West end of camp across from the stream. The DIning Hall has a full functional kitchen with two gas stoves, a convection oven, a large walk-in refrigerator, a commercial dishwasher, and much more. Coming equipped with all the dishes, cookware, and utensils you and your group could ever need, this kitchen is perfect for larger groups. The large room can be used for meals and also meetings for your group. Feel free to arrange the tables and chairs any way needed. In this room, in the large cabinet in between the kitchen doors, is a small sound system that we welcome you to use during your stay. Instructions are located in the cabinet. We ask that only adults operate the sound system. The Dining Hall is not currently heated and therefore can only be used during the warmer months.
Our Motel is the large white “L” shaped building located in the center of camp. The Motel comes with 18 small rooms each with their own bathrooms and showers. Each room either has two twin beds or a queen sized bed. No linens are provided. At the center of the motel is a lounge, perfect for a meeting room. Above the lounge are two larger bedrooms, each with their own full-sized bathrooms. The lounge has baseboard heating and therefore can be used all year round. However, the rest of the motel is not heated and can only be used during the warmer months.
Our tabernacle is the perfect place for a meeting space or worship services for your group. We ask that all groups show respect when using our Tabernacle and only use it for meetings or worship services. There is a sound system and projector that can be used upon request. Instructions are posted in the back of the Tabernacle at the sound system. All sound equipment is located in the left closet on the stage. We ask that adults
supervise all use of the sound system and equipment in our Tabernacle and respect our property. Please also replace all equipment where you found it.
If requested, wood will be provided for a bonfire at our fire pit located next to the lake by the bridge. Benches can be arranged to fit your group’s needs. We simply ask that adults supervise the fire at all times. If more wood is needed during your stay please contact our Camp Director. .
Rental Groups are also welcome to use the swimming area of Lake Agape and the camp’s boats. However, Delanco Camp requires a certified lifeguard to be on duty at all times and “Adult Supervision” is not acceptable. Delanco Camp can arrange lifeguard(s) for a fee upon request. Lifeguards must have First Aid, CPR, Lifeguard, and Waterfront certifications. Ice-skating on the lake is prohibited at all times.
Large Group Retreats are groups with more than 20 people. Costs include a $250 Security Deposit and then an additional $25 per person/per night. The minimum for a large group is $500 per weekend.
Small Group Retreats are groups with 19 people or less. The costs are $25 per person deposit (which must be received 30 days in advance) and $25 per person/per night. There is no minimum cost for a small group.
Delanco’s Camping Area consists of 12 camping sites complete with electricity and water hookups free of charge. (Water is only available during the fall and spring). The Camping Area is open from Sept 1- Nov 15 & April 15 – June 15. The cost is $25 per Camping Site /per night or $5 per Tent Site/per night.
- Motel Rooms/Above Lounge: Rooms available as is at $10 a night.
- Boys Dorm: If size of group requires additional space, there is no charge. Otherwise, $50/night in addition to Retreat Center use.
- Cottages: If size of group requires additional space, there’s no charge. Otherwise, $25/night/cabin in addition to Retreat Center use.
- Dining Hall: If size of group requires additional space, there is no charge. Otherwise, $50/day for use of Kitchen in addition to Retreat Center use.
- Extra Meeting Spaces: The Lounge & Dining Hall (not Kitchen) are available at $10/each for entire stay of group.
Rental groups are given access only to the Retreat Center and Tabernacle during their stay unless the size of the group requires additional space. The Retreat Center comes with access to a working TV + DVD player. The Tabernacle has sound equipment and a projector that can be used for a fee upon request Delanco Camp offers a variety of amenities to enhance your experience that are available upon request.
- Bonfire: $25 each (you may not bring your own wood)
- Hayride: $50 each
- Lake Access: Boating and swimming, pricing upon request.
- Challenge Course: Pricing upon request.
- All registrations that go through the registrar are not confirmed dates until contract and deposit are received and acknowledged.
- All deposits are due with contract within 30 days of receiving registrar confirmation of requested dates and contract being sent (If a date is requested and available with less than 30 days remaining, then the deposit is due immediately).
- All retreats may be booked up to one year in advance.
- All retreats work on a first come first served basis. No dates held because of prior use.
- If more than one group/individual wants to use different facilities on the same date, it will be approved by each group if possible (example: Group 1 uses Challenge Course while Group 2 is on a retreat).
- All payments must be addressed and mailed to
Delanco Camp P.O. Box 597 Sicklerville, NJ 08081
- Payments must be made within 15 days of the completion of your event.
- Any special requests or amenities (hayride, bonfire, lake access, etc) must be clearly stated when registering (spot available on form).
- If cancellation becomes necessary, notices must be given to the Administrative Assistant by the First Cancellation Date (noted on Contract).
- Will receive your Security Deposit minus $25
- If cancellation notice is given by the Second Cancellation Date-
- Will forfeit your Security Deposit
- Are not responsible for the minimum rate
- If cancellation notice is given by the Third Cancellation Date-
- Responsible for the full payment of the minimum rate
What You Can Expect Upon Arrival
You should find all buildings requested for your rental clean and ready for your use. You are welcome to arrange the tables, chairs, and other furniture however best suits the needs of your group. Please ask the Camp Director before moving any furniture between buildings. If anything is not as it should be upon your arrival or throughout the weekend please make a note of it and let our Camp Director know sometime during the weekend. Please also make note on the evaluation form provided to you with your invoice.
All equipment needed/requested should be in working order. Again, please make our Camp Director aware of anything that is nor working properly as soon as possible.
What We Expect Upon Your Departure
All buildings used by your group during your stay should be cleaned properly. Cleaning instructions will be provided within camp facilities, as well as your group’s Welcome Packet. If it is necessary to clean up after your group, a cleaning fee may be charged to your group. You may also forfeit your security deposit if clean-up is extensive.
- All rentals are required to make a $250 deposit upon signing your rental contract.
- Lodging for rentals is $25 per person/per night
- This pricing includes lodging in the Retreat Center, Boys Dorm, or the Cottages.
- Lodging in the motel is $35 per person/per night.
- Bonfire: $25 each
- Hayride: $50 each
- Lake Access: Pricing upon request
- Challenge Course: Pricing upon request
Please contact us for rates and more information.