1. What are your top 5 favorite cereals? 2. What cereal do you wish we served at camp? 3. Do you eat cereal only at breakfast or do you eat is as a snack and for dinner sometimes? 4. If there were to be a Delanco Camp cereal what would it be called and what would the box look like? Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... Published by Matt Ralph View all posts by Matt Ralph
10 thoughts on “Discussion Thread: Cereal”
1) Reese’s Puffs, Lucky Charms, Raisin Bran, Golden Grahams, Fruity/Chocolate Pebbles.
2) Golden Grahams
3) In school, cereal was often a dinner option. My senior year’s RA invented something called the Dirty Captain which was a piece of cake, ice cream, Captain Crunch and a cookie (or two, depending on what his fiancee said he was “allowed” to have) in a bowl.
4) Piney’s. The colors would be brown and green with a lumberjack standing in front of a forest while holding an axe over his right shoulder.
how about a box of (any) cereal with Wompus the Turtle saying “Delanco is grrreat.”
You know. This is not as crazy an idea as it sounds. We really should create a wompus cereal.
1. What are your top 5 favorite cereals?
Cookie Crisp, Cinamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, Frosted Flakes
2. What cereal do you wish we served at camp?
I wish Delanco Camp was in Uganda
3. Do you eat cereal only at breakfast or do you eat is as a snack and for dinner sometimes?
Cereal is an all day activity
4. If there were to be a Delanco Camp cereal what would it be called and what would the box look like?
Clearly something to do with Wompus. You could have different shapes (crosses, canoes, turtles, pretzel rolls, etc)
1. honey bunches of oats, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, cream of wheat, oatmeal.
2. Cream of what
3. I eat cereal all day
4. i like Kevin’s idea, the lumberjack could be mike hark in his red plaid shirt 🙂
Cream of What? That sounds awesome. I’ll take two.
And yes! Very yes on the Hark idea.
I’m picturing Mike in his red plaid shirt with an axe in one hand and Wompus in the other. Haha.
Which would be an entirely different spinoff on the “The most interesting man in the world” commercials.
It sure would!