1. Pray for the ministry of the camp and those in leadership as they make decisions in the offseason and for the events and programs that take place at the camp in the fall, winter and spring months.
2. Become a member. Members commit to supporting the camp and attend the annual stockholder’s meeting every fall. Click HERE to download an application.
3. Volunteer. Volunteers are always needed to support the ministry. From manual labor around the grounds to leadership and support for committees, your volunteer time is needed throughout the year at the camp. Check out our various volunteer opportunities at http://delanco.org/support/volunteer.
4. Tell others about camp. Did camp impact you this summer? Why not ask if you can share a testimony of your time at camp with your church congregation? Are you a parent who has seen the impact of camp in your child? Tell other parents about us. Write a recommendation on our Facebook page (facebook.com/delancocamp) or give us a review on our Google place page. Email email@example.com if you want to share it on our blog.
6. Become a financial partner. As an independent, inter-denominational, nonprofit organization, Delanco Camp exists because the people who have been impacted by the ministry generously give of their time, talents and resources. Become a financial partner and help us build on the many life-altering memories that have been made for future generations. Click HERE for more info.
7. Shop online using Amazon Smile. Go to smile.amazon.com and select Delanco Camp as your charity and a percentage of your purchases on Amazon will go to support the ministry of the camp.
8. Bring your group to camp. We offer rentals of the property for retreats, meetings, family reunions and other events. We also have the challenge course available for rental for groups. Click HERE for more info.
9. Shop online at Christianbook.com using our affiliate link. Whether you’re ordering books for yourself or do ordering for your church, ministry, small group or Sunday School, Delanco Camp receives a percentage of your order when you go to http://delanco.org/bookstore.
10. Have an idea of how you can support the camp in the offseason that’s not listed? We’d love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.