Excited about camp and want to tell your friends, your pastor, your youth group, your church and your community about it? Here are some ways you can help promote camp.
2. Ask your church to put something in the bulletin. See above.
3. Ask to share a testimony about the difference camp has made in your life at youth group or in Sunday morning worship.
4. Have a Delanco Camp Day at church where your youth director and youth pastor can talk about camp and have youth share their experiences.
5. Post about Delanco Camp on Twitter (use the hashtag #delancocamp2017) and Facebook. Share photos on Instagram using the hashtag #delancocamp2017.
6. Hang up the 2017 Camp Poster.
7. Invite friends to “like” us on Facebook at facebook.com/delancocamp.
8. Invite friends to camp on Facebook. Click HERE for a list of all our camps and events.
9. Share one of our videos on YouTube.
10. Make a video of yourself talking about how you had “the greatest week ever” at Delanco Camp and share it. (Email the link to email@example.com)