Delanco Camp was founded in 1898 as the Fletcher Grove Camp Meeting Association in Delanco Township, NJ, by a group of Methodist ministers. Around 1963, a car crashed into one of the buildings at the camp. The crash convinced the board of directors to move the camp to a larger property and build larger and newer facilities. The board of directors eventually agreed to move the camp to Tabernacle, NJ. On June 1965, the camp officially moved to its new home on Lake Agape. Since then, the camp has undergone various expansions, including the construction of a new Dining Hall and expansion of the Tabernacle. After the move, the camp also added more summer camps for children and teenagers that are still offered today. In 1998, the camp celebrated its 100-year anniversary. Have old photos, stories or artifacts from Delanco Camp’s history? Share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.